The best ship of all is friendship.
Friday, August 19, 2011 | 5:18 AM | 0 comments



Best friends are your second family. They smile, they laugh, they sing, they dance and they cry together with you. Sometimes they do what your family don't. For example, when you can't finish your folio at home, they'll help you out with the cutting and binding thingy. Well, this is based on my own experience.

My best friends were there when I need them the most. They were there when I had a crush problems. They hear every single thing that I wanna say. We're practically sisters and that's the reason why I don't need a boyfriend in my life. I mean, I can talk to them whenever I want without butterflies in my tummy.

When you're crying, friends would just try to calm you down. But best friends would hug you, wipe your tears up and probably beat up the person who had hurt you. That's one difference between friends and best friends. They give sparks to my life. They are my sisters, boyfriend, image consultant and partner in my crimes.

/ Future

Hell-O Earthlings
Wassup.
This is my blog, my rules, my world.
No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.
I ban those people.
So, hello?

Farah

Farah
I'm to the point in my life where I'd rather be hated for who I really am, than to be loved for someone I've been pretending to be. I'm allowed to say what I want, laugh how I want, do what I want and be who I want. This is my life and if you don't like it, then there's a problem with yours.

Past and Present