PMR Result.
Sunday, December 16, 2012 | 10:03 AM | 0 comments


PMR result released date is approaching. I don't how to describe my actual feelings right now. I'm kinda excited to know what my result would be after all the 'effort' I put in but at the same time- I'm scared to death, literally. You know that feeling when everybody's hoping the best from you? My parents never said I have to get straight A's but I know deep down inside they do want to see me succeed, like every parents do. What if I fail to make my parents proud of me? What if- hm.

Whatever my result is going to be, I hope my parents would still want to admit me as their daughter it would be the best for me. Straight A's or not, life has to go on. I can only hope for the best right now.

Assalamualaikum.

P/S: Wish me luck, will you? x

Past / Future

Hell-O Earthlings
Wassup.
This is my blog, my rules, my world.
No ripping, spamming, or any type of childish acts.
I ban those people.
So, hello?

Farah

Farah
I'm to the point in my life where I'd rather be hated for who I really am, than to be loved for someone I've been pretending to be. I'm allowed to say what I want, laugh how I want, do what I want and be who I want. This is my life and if you don't like it, then there's a problem with yours.

Past and Present